Q: I'm having trouble ordering online, what should I do?
A: Please contact customer service: email@example.com
Q: How will my order be shipped?
A: Orders sent with standard shipping will be shipped via postal mail.
*PLEASE NOTE THAT WEEKENDS, BANK AND/OR GOVERNMENT HOLIDAYS (NO MAIL), AND MAJOR HOLIDAYS ARE NOT INCLUDED AS WORKING DAYS.
Q: The outer box will have any words about sex products when send?
A: You can be reassured that all of our adult sex toys come discreetly wrapped and packaged, ensuring only you & I know the contents of the package.
Q: Why my order was not paid successfully?
A:Usually, we found payments failed due to bank payment security protection. Here are some suggestions for you to place the order successfully:
(1) Would you pls kindly confirm with the bank service at first and then try again? (If you have tried 3 times already, please wait for 24h and try again; you can also change another card to make the payment):
1. Contact your bank and explain this transaction is by yourself;
2. Request your bank to allow the payment, then the order will be paid successfully;
3. Tell us your order number, we'll help to check the status and arrange to send out the parcel for you.
(2) You can also try to use Paypal, and this is an easier way.
Q: How long will it take for my product to arrive?
A: In the case of the ‘International Small Packets Air’ delivery method provided, the general International shipping time is approximately 1-3 weeks. Although rare, this time may vary based on circumstances beyond our control at the border.
Q: Do you ship internationally?
A: Yes, we are happy to serve buyers all over the world including the USA, Canada, England, Australia, etc. You can choose your country on the checkout page to see if it's available. Or you can contact us for more information.
Q: Can I add anything to an order once it has been placed?
A: Because we begin processing your order as soon as it is placed, we are unable to add additional items or modify existing items in your order. If you need help, do not hesitate to contact us.
Q: I want to cancel my order, what should I do?
A: We are sure you will love our products, but just in case you change your mind or want to cancel, you can contact our team immediately and we will do our best to sort it out for you. If the product is sent, the order can not cancel.
Q: Why hasn't my refund been reflected in my account (bank, credit card, etc.)?
A: Most refunds normally take 48-72 business hours to appear in your account after release. However, refunds depend on your bank, you can contact your bank or card company to confirm that they have received the refund.
Q: Why do I press the button, but it doesn't work?
A: Double-pressing the button will cause it to turn on and turn off. Make sure to press and hold the button for 2 seconds and then let go without pressing a second time.
Q: How do clean the toys?
A: Cleaning with your favorite toy cleaner or warm, soapy water is sufficient.
All Thenlover products offer a 1-year limited warranty for any defects in materials and workmanship from the purchase date. In the interest of hygiene, we do not take returns, as all sales are final. We will exchange a product that is defective for the same item only. once the packaging has been removed, the vibrator once used, the vibrator is non-returnable.
This is strictly limited to the repair or replacement of the purchased product and does not cover damages caused by physical or natural destruction, misuse, or other external causes. Any attempt to disassemble any Thenlover product will result in the withdrawal of all warranty privileges.
Before you send your product back, we'll help you troubleshoot your toy to see if we can get it working. If troubleshooting fails, we'll email a pre-paid return label to you, so you can get the item back to us for testing. Please make sure you contact us before sending back any defective products.
International customers are responsible for shipping costs of warranty replacements, traveling both directions. We require that you send us the product and all accessories, along with a copy of your original receipt or order confirmation.
- Clean the vibrator thoroughly before and after each use with sterilizing fluid or toy cleaner.
- Do not use alcohol-based products, undiluted detergents, or silicone-based lubricants on silicone products as this may damage the surface of the products.
- Vibrators are electrical and motors may become warm when used. If you feel the vibrator is getting unduly warm, switch off and allow it to cool down.
- After use and cleaning, store vibrators in their own packaging.
- Please use Thenlover original USB cable for charging, as this may damage the vibrators.
- Please note! All Thenlover vibrators can not work while charging.
- Not for use by persons under the age of 18. THIS IS NOT A CHILDREN'S TOY - ADULTS USE IT ONLY.
- If you are unsure or pregnant - Please consult a doctor before use.
- Read carefully the User Manual before use.
- This product is classified as Electronic Equipment. Should the time come for you to dispose of this product, please ensure that you do so in accordance with the local Waste of Electronic Equipment Directive and compliance with local laws relating to this directive.
- All Thenlover products are sold as novelty items only.